License Agreement for Users of SOUNDFUSE Sound FX Sounds.
Sounds offered by SOUNDFUSE are offered under license. All transactions conducted at sound-fuse.com are considered final sales.
This License Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made between SOUNDFUSE (as “Licensor” or “SOUNDFUSE”) and You (as “Licensee” or “You”).
By downloading any of the Sound FX Sounds offered on the Site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license agreement.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must discontinue use of this website and please cease download of any Sounds.
1. Grant of License
In consideration for the Purchase of the Libraries from the Site, or obtaining the free SoundFuse sound effects that come with Soundminer, Licensor grants you (“Licensee”) a non-exclusive royalty free license to use the sounds (“Sounds”) in the Libraries that you download from the Site anywhere in the world for the life of copyright on the terms set out in this license agreement.
2. Rights Granted
The license granted in this agreement allows you to:
1. Use, Re-record and Duplicate the Recordings (as part of your product/production) within different or various works or projects.
2. Synchronise the Sounds with moving images in respect of any film, television, internet or other media production you are contracted to provide services to or otherwise involved in (“Project(s)”).
3. Reproduce the Sounds for the purpose of those Projects.
4. Publicly perform the Sounds in esteem of those Projects.
3. Restrictions on Uses
The license granted in this agreement is personal to you and limited to the Project and as such does not permit you to:
1. Claim ownership or authorship of the Sounds represented under this Agreement.
2. License or Sell the Sounds contained herein outright to any other individual or party or to adapt, modify or repackage any Sounds (Although the Sounds can be sold as part of your product/production).
Copyright in the Sounds and Libraries is owned by Licensor and other than the license rights granted in this agreement all rights in the Sounds and Libraries
remain the property of Licensor.
You must not assign the Sounds to any other party except as necessary for the use of the Sounds in a Project.
The license granted under this agreement, and your right to use the Library will automatically terminate in the event of any breach by you of the terms of this agreement and you will be required to destroy all copies of the Libraries you have produced.
You shall indemnify Licensor from, and against any and all claims, demands, suits, awards, damages, suits, injuries, liabilities and all reasonable expenses, including attorneys fees incurred by Licensor with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a breach of this agreement by you.
SOUNDFUSE shall not be liable for any damages for any loss of business or business profits, business interruption, or any other pecuniary loss resulting directly or indirectly from the performance of any of SOUNDFUSE products.
9. Applicable Law
All contracts made with us are governed by the law of the Netherlands to the exclusion of the Uniform Law on the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Law on the Formation of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.